Written by our personal injury lawyers in Charlottesville
Wilson & Hajek represent persons, and the families of persons, injured or killed by drunk drivers in Charlottesville, Augusta County, Waynesboro, and central Virginia. We cannot bring back loved ones but we can help drunk driving victims receive full financial compensation.
Consequences of driving drunk
• Loss of Job
• Loss of visitation rights
• Increase in insurance rates
• Personal problems arise such as feelings of grief, regret and exclusion
• Loss of driving privileges
• Criminal charges for DUI
• Criminal charges of manslaughter or 2nd degree murder if death involved
• A conviction may equal jail time, prison time, or probation
In the face of these consequences, you should not drink and drive. These consequences plus the civil action consequences of a lawsuit should be enough to keep you from behind the wheel while drinking. Unfortunately, alcohol clouds your ability to make good decisions. That is why you should commit to a no drinking and driving decision before you take that first drink.
Our office in Charlottesville covers Augusta County, Waynesboro and all of central Virginia.
You can collect for injuries. Call the personal injury law firm of Wilson & Hajek.
Personal injury lawyers in Charlottesville serving Augusta County, Waynesboro and all of central Virginia.